Channeling Lucy

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Introducing... Stuff...

Hey all,

About 150 of you are very familiar - if not painfully too familiar - with my ranting liberal emails asking you to help me change the world. I've been a little silent of late. I was busy working on the election here in the lovely, blue-leaning (although, really, isn't this whole red state-blue state thing getting way old? Howard thinks it is.) Pennsylvania... and after the election... Well, I had to catch up on that whole school thing I was supposed to be doing all along. And frankly speaking, I was a little distressed.

Make that a lot distressed. Staring down another four years of the Bush Administration is frightening. Anyway... so in lieu of some of my emails, I'm going to regularly blog about important issues, ways you can take action and whatever other random things are on my mind. The bonus for all of you is that my good friend Ros should be joining me on this blog soon, especially seeing as I've now publicly shamed her into participating.

Thanks for being loyal recipients of propaganda for the good cause of liberalism.

Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home